Foxboro Animal Hospital
Foxboro Animal Hospital was established in 1954 by Dr. Polanski. It was purchased in 1971 by Dr. William Best, who has served the local community for almost four decades. After Foxboro Animal Hospital was remodeled in 1997, Dr. Richard Moschella purchased the practice in 1999. He has since expanded diagnostic capability and the increased staff to accommodate client and pet needs. Progressive up-dating includes computer integration, extensive online and on-site pharmacy with call-in refills, surgery with anesthetic monitoring, pain management, behavior consultation, on-site lab equipment, ultrasound, radiology, dentistry, private visiting room and boarding.
Our aim as a veterinary hospital is to provide the highest quality of healthcare with an emphasis on individual attention through a responsive, professional, and sympathetic staff. Our practice opened its doors over sixty years ago and we still strive to satisfy our clients and animal companions every day.
Our Mission Statement
The aim of the hospital is to fulfill the needs of our clients. We strive to provide exemplary health services through a responsive, professional, staff with emphasis on individual attention and quality health care.